Job Description - Maintenance Engineer Work Preparation
The Maintenance Engineer Work Preparation is responsible for maintenance being prepared and carried out. The engineer prepares the preventive and corrective maintenance that needs to be done. In cooperation with a technician he defines the scope of the work to be executed. Preparation includes (but is not limited to) arranging downtime slots, arrangement of materials and services, arrangement and agreement on the proper safety measures to be taken and to create the required permits to work. For scoping of activities, the engineer closely communicates with technicians, maintenance owners and system owners.
* Determines the scope of the maintenance activities to be performed.
* Arranges time slots for the maintenance activities to be executed.
* Orders required materials and services.
* Arranges required work permits.
* Proposes and agrees safety measures (e.g. LOTO, PBM's) to be taken.
* Administratively closes orders including delivery of required documentation.
* Hands over full package of documentation to maintenance owner and actively provides feedback on observations, potential improvements etc.
* MBO or HBO diploma in a relevant technical discipline
* Preferably NEN3140 certified
* VCA2 certificate
* Good skills in English language (written)
* Preferably good skills in Dutch language (written and verbal)
* Solid Experience in relevant business (e.g. industrial or pharmaceutical).
* Knowledge of GMP regulations is preferable but not required.
s.kolk(at)realstaffing.com or 020 522 1588