I have an excellent contract opportunity for a Validation engineer to join a cutting edge company that are devoted to the pharmaceutical market. If you are looking for a new contract and have experience in API and Drug Product Production this could be the contract for you!
As the Validation engineer you be responsible for the coordination of validation activities and ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements. You will have specific and varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager.
- Provide validation expertise in the API and Drug Product (small molecule) Production areas ensuring compliance with current industry regulations, guidelines and trends.
- Coordinate execution of validation activities including the following:
- Cleaning validation.
- Qualification of premises, equipment and utilities.
- Computer system qualification.
- Laboratory equipment validation.
- Process validation.
- Participate in cross functional project teams and assist in determining project schedules and appropriate levels of validation.
- Provide validation position on related topics and strategy and prioritise qualification activities in line with the project schedules.
- Responsible for preparation, review and approval of validation protocols, reports, procedures, deviations, change controls and other related documents to ensure compliance to internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 4 years validation experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global community. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales