- Roscommon, Republic of Ireland
About the job:
The Validation Engineer will be responsible for developing; maintaining and improving relevant validated test methods for all newly designed and newly introduced products. The role will also focus on reviewing current test protocols and checking compliance in relation to current test protocols.
The role will also be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving a standardised validation process for the Plant to ensure compliance to required regulations.
- Ensure continued compliance with IOS 13485 and Regulatory Standards.
- Drive the site validation function in the development and provisions of documentation for the qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ) related to agreed plant validations.
- Working as a member of the plant project team to review what projects require validation.
- Interact with other departments conducting the validations before protocols are written and again to review the validation data for the validation report.
- Ensure that all data, results and information associated with qualification and validation data provided for reports are in accordance with written procedures.
- Implement, deploy and revise as applicable all Validation procedures
What you'll bring:
You will have a Degree in Engineering/Science alongside 3 year's experience working in the medical device sector. The successful Validation Engineer must have knowledge of Test Method Validation, and experience in duties and implementing relevant validated tests methods. You will be interacting with different teams in the organisation, so good communication skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Validation Engineer to work with a global leader in the medical device industry.
Your next step: Apply now!
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales