Role: Validation Engineer
Contract Length: An initial 12 month contract
As a validation engineer, you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of validation systems.
- Liaise with the Quality and Product Development team.
- Execution of validation processes.
- Carry our Risk Assessment processes.
- Provide support to the validation department in regards to decisions on what systems require validation.
- Identify areas that may require validation.
- Maintain procedures related to Software Validation, and provide support to Process Validations in regards to OQ/PQ revisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 3 - 5 year's medical device industry experience.
- Green Belt / Black Belt experience.
- Experience in working to ISO13485 standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Validation Engineer looking for a new role in Cork.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Feel free to give me a call to find out more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales