- £450 - £500 per day +
- User Experience
Role: User Researcher
Duration: 6 months
Pay: Up to £500 outside of IR35 per day
London based Government organisation are looking for a User Researcher to join their expanding Interaction Design team.
As a User Researcher, you'll spend your day conducting end to end interaction focussed User Research using various methods in your tool box. From usability labs, focus groups, field research, surveys and interviews you'll collect data on user preferences focussed around various government digital services soon to be available to the public. After collecting this data you'll spend time creating user personas and eventually presenting this information back to senior stakeholders within the government civil service.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a User Researcher/ UX Researcher/ User Experience Researcher
- Experience of using a variety of usability testing methodologies
- Experience of creating research strategies and approaches
- Experience of managing and analysing usability test sessions, and facilitating workshops
- Knowledge of human factors, ethnography, and the user-cantered design process
- Experience of audience modelling and developing design personas
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services- complex user journeys
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a User Researcher in Central Government - highly desirable
- Degree in HCI / Usability/ Cognitive Psychology / Market Research or related field
This is an urgent vacancy with an immediate start date. Please apply with your CV to be considered for the opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales