Usability Engineer - Human Factors
- McHenry, Illinois
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Digital Health , Engineering, User Experience, Test and Verification
We are looking to bring a Usability/Human Factors Engineer to support our team. With more than 50 years supporting the industry we are more than just the #1 recommended brand but we have a full line of products designed to make every journey a success.
The Usability/Human Factors Engineer will be responsible for seeing the full life-cycle of a product. Creating and managing usability and value change though interaction with project team and stakeholders.
In the role you will be responsible for usability, task analyst, fMEA, formative/summative testing, and documentation of the 501K submission process.
The ideal Usability/Human Factors Engineer will have the following:
- Understand/Experience with FDA standards HE75 & IEC 62366
- 5-10 years of experience in the Medical Device industry or other regulated industries
- Familiar with life-cycle from start to finish
- Device Design - Design Verification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.