- Up to US$35 per hour + competitive
- Grand Prairie, Texas
- Engineering, Operations, Mechanical
A leading medical device company is looking for an experienced Tool Maker to assist in growing the business.
The Tool Maker II will have the following responsibilities
- Maintain fixtures, dies, molds, machines tools and gauges etc
- Build, maintain and repair injection molds
- Build, maintain and repair stamping dies and fixtures
- Operate mills, lathes, surface grinders
- Set up and program CNC equipment
The Tool Maker II must meet the following requirements
- High School diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in tool, die or mold making
- Experience with SolidWorks, or MasterCAM
- Experience programming CNC
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested please apply now as the manager would like to interview next week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.