Text Method Validation Engineer (chemistry)
- US$40 - US$70 per hour
- North Carolina, USA
* Conduct method development, method validation and method transfer for cleaning residual methods
* Experience with cleaning agent HPLC method development and validation
* Knowledge with swab coupon recovery studies
* Excellent oral and written communication skills for participating in problem-solving teams and customer visits, as necessary.
* Ability to work within given deadlines as required.
* Know commonly used analytical equipment, its function and operation. Such equipment includes HPLC, UV-Vis and IR spectrophotometers, gas chromatograph, liquid chromatograph, incubator, oven, analytical scale, centrifuge, etc.
* Maintain a chemically hygienic working environment.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.