- Winona, Minnesota
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Are you a person with an analytical mind set and the ability to work through challenging problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the life sciences? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your education and build upon it?
My client is now hiring Test Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire. This is a great role for someone looking to gain experience with a large MN based company.
Location: Winona, MN
Sustaining test engineering on manufacturing lines for two different medical devices (each contractor will be on just one of these lines) one is blood filtration, one is another fluid management device
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Work as the test engineer on medical product manufacturing lines
- Working closely with senior engineering (project team will have 3-4 of these)
- Will be the hands on tactical and technical interface with the production lines of these devices
- Half of time will be spend doing the documentation- writing protocols and rolling up those results to be compliant with medical standards
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.