Sr. Associate Project Manager Supply Chain
Start date: I hope we can find a CW that fits the role as soon as possible.
Duration: the contract will be initially for 6 months with the option of an extension with another 6 months. This will also depend upon the suitability of the candidate.
Contribute to successful product launches, product lifecycle activities for IDP, LDP and FDP SKU's for Intercontinental Region. Participate in S&OP meetings with Regional Affiliates. Provides support and technical expertise to Supply Chain work group and cross-functional teams in support of successful completion of operational objectives and to improve existing systems and processes within scope of responsibility. Keeps abreast of company and industry trends / programs / initiatives in supply chain. Ensure compliance by following all current GDP/GMP requirements as well as multi-site and local procedures.
* Contribute to the successful completion of product launch and lifecycle activities management strategy for the Intercontinental Region, in alignment with global product and regional regulatory strategies.
* Supports the successful completion of new devices and strengths introductions in alignment with the global commercialization process.
* Participate in cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory, Marketing, TPCM (Trade, Pricing and Contract Management), Access and Reimbursement and IS to achieve strategic objectives.
* Execute PLC project activities in alignment with commercialization process.
* Provide status updates on a regular basis of project / activities assigned to impacted audiences and Intercontinental Supply Chain Management.
* Elevates issues that may affect successful project completion in a timely manner to Region management.
* Seeks out improvements in the Commercialization process and helps implement Product Life Cycle.
* Execute product life cycle changes through the demand requirements plan (i.e. transitions, phase out restrictions, launches).
* Maintain regional specific supply chain metrics. Use and analyze metrics to support supply chain function improvement recommendations.
* Seeks out best practices to implement within own sphere of influence.
Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain / Materials Management or related areas.
Master's degree OR Bachelor's degree & 3 or more years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Experience in supply chain demand and supply planning, product life cycle management.
* APICS, CPIM or CIRM certification(s).
* Experience with ERP planning systems.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Analytical / Data minded.
* Ability to set priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* Fluent in English and regional language (oral, written).
* Demonstrate the Values/Leadership Practices.
Apply now: s.kolks(at)realstaffing.com or give me a call on 020 522 1588
Stefanie Kolks | Real Life Sciences