Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer within the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge this new year? If so, I'd like to chat with you. My client, a leading Medical Device company, is searching for their next Supplier Quality Engineer. The salary for this role would go up to 120k.
This individual would join an innovative company with world-class products. The Supplier Quality Engineer would participate in the supplier management program, support quality deliverable and maintain quality compliance.
Among others, the Supplier Quality Engineer would be responsible for:
- Interacting with domestic and international suppliers (on-boarding and current suppliers)
- Manage Supplier Quality Audit program
- Act as the point in contact and partner with Corporate Procurement
- Update Supplier Quality Agreements
The essential requirements for this role are the following:
- Bachelor's degree of an engineering discipline or relevant science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Experience with supplier audits in a FDA regulated environment
- Experience with process and test validation preferred
This opportunity within a leading Medical Device company would allow this Supplier Quality Engineer would be apart of a fast-paced, innovative organization.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your resume and/or contact me.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.