Student Loans Support Adviser (Based in Registry)
- £350 - £450 per day + negotiable
- City of London
- Higher & Further Education
I am currently working with a London based University that require an interim Student Loans Support Adviser for 3-6 months. Requirements:
- Student finance advice. Liaising with TFL, and student loans - US loans specifically, SSE funding and student advice.
- Manage the student funding advice team (2 people), hardship bursaries, processing US loans, students and student queries.
- Primary contact for the HEBSS scheme as administered by the Student Loans Company.
- An understanding of processes applicable to the Direct Lending programme operated by the US Department of Education for US federal loans for American students studying in the UK.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working within Finance support for students within a University.
If you have the above experience and are available for work immediately please get in touch with today!
They require someone to start asap. Please send me your most up to date CV if interested.
If you are not available for work but know someone with the experience required and are available for work immediately please send them my details to get in touch. For any referral, if they aren't on our database already and get the job, you will receive £200 John Lewis vouchers as a thank you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales