One of our key clients in Sligo are currently seeking an experienced Sterilisation Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month hourly rate contract. The company are a global medical device company, specialising in the manufacture of wound care products. They are a family owned company, ensuring they have a great culture on site.
Role: Sterilisation Engineer / Microbiologist
Contract: An initial 6 month hourly rate contract.
Your role as a Sterilisation Engineer will be to work with cross functional engineering teams, to plan and execute sterilisation validation activities, and support key sterilisation programs.
- Create and approve sterilisation protocols.
- Liaise with microbiology / sterilisation departments online.
- Product bioburden monitoring - assessment of change and how it effects the Gamma sterilization dose.
- Review and approve test results.
- Analyse changes in product materials, packaging and production processes - their effect on the Gamma sterilization cycle.
- Be responsible for the mainteance of site sterilisation procedures.
- Lead microbiology failure procedures.
- Level 8 Degree in Science / Engineering.
- Very experienced in sterilization methods (Gamma Irritation and Ethylene Oxide (EO), a min of 5 yrs experience in Gamma sterilization
- Experience in a the assessment of change associated with Gamma Sterilisation cycle
- Experienced in sterilization failure investigation and resolution
- Degree in Microbiology and very extensive experience in med device microbiology requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sterilisation engineer to join a medical device company in Ireland, and work alongside an innovative and enthusiastic microbiology team.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free ot contact me for further details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales