Our client is looking for a highly experienced Sr. Computational Chemist to join their discovery team. The ideal candidate will be able to work both independently and cross-functionally while maintaining the great culture currently established. This position has the opportunity to develop into a leadership role withing the company.
- PhD in Computational Chemistry or related
- 5+ Years Pharmaceutical Experience
- Working knowledge of computer-aided drug design, scientific programming, and molecular modeling (Knime, Gold, MOE, Maestro, Schrodinger, ect.)
- Working knowledge of computational software packages
- Experience developing models from mining databases
- Broad experience using computational chemistry techniques
- Establish the companies modeling capabilities through software development
- Partner and collaborate with discovery teams in the designing, optimization, and acceleration of novel drug candidates
- Use modeling and data-mining to enhance strategy and the understanding of SAR
- Apply molecular dynamics to understand SAR and drug binding
- Develop new approaches to design bioactive-relevant features
- Lead the computational chemistry efforts on multiple projects
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.