Sr. Biomedical Engineer
- Up to US$140000 per annum + competitive
- Los Angeles
- R&D, R&D, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Embedded Software , R+D/Project Management
A LA County based Medical Device company seeks a highly-skilled Sr. Biomedical Engineer to join their Advanced Technology group working on breakthrough imaging products for the medical device industry. They are a well-established company, but the team has a start-up feel, so you have an exciting group within a large well-backed corporation.
They are need of a Sr. Biomedical/Sr. Algorithm Engineer to join this team of 6 people to help them push their products through R&D. Ideally, this person will have the following skills/experience:
* Signal processing and algorithm development experience
* MatLab knowledge
* C/C++ knowledge
* Firmware/embedded development experience
* Masters or PhD in EE or Biomedical Engineering
* Schematics knowledge
* 3-4 years' of industry experience
Please apply below or connect with the job poster to discuss further details.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.