Are you looking for your next opportunity to work on an exciting Medical Device Software Engineering project? Do you have experience working within a highly regulated industry?
A company located in Arden Hills, Minnesota is looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Review design, development, and testing of software/firmware for a medical device product
- Review and approve changes to the existing system from a QA perspective
- Review and approve documentation such as requirements, functional an design specifications, design reviews, test protocols, and qualification reports
- Ensure software QA practices are employed at all levels, ensuring meeting FDA guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working within a regulated industry such as medical device, defense, automotive
- 3+ years of related work experience in Software QA
- Knowledge of Systems Development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply at the details below. The Manager is actively interviewing and would like to get some one on boarding as soon as possible.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.