We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to work on the Continuation Integration system, Unit Tests, and Code Updates/Refactoring related to medical device software being developed.
You will join a leading Medical Device company, working on the most up to date technology on the market.
- Understand and build upon the current practices related to CI and automation
- Maintain build process and make continual improvements to support ongoing R&D to deliver high quality software at a rapid pace.
- Continuously improve the speed of the CI system and scalability.
- Work with Automation group to have meaningful tests developed.
- Troubleshoot failures and facilitate resolution
- Unit test integration.
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- C++ experience
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, build and testing
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or version control systems
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Familiarity with Linux
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, apply at the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.