Software Developer in Test
- Glenview, Illinois
- Engineering & Validation, Web Development, Microsoft Technology, Software Testing , Test and Verification
My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Chicago-land area, is seeking Software Developer in Test to join their team. This Software Development Engineer in Test position will be a 12 month contract and can pay between $35-$53 per hour based on prior experience.
As a Software Developer in Test, you would be responsible working closely with developers and architects to help them create a more efficient testing strategy.
The most desirable candidates for the Software Developer in Test position will possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of testing experience
- Strong coding experience utilizing C#/.NET
- Strong White-Box level testing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of API System Integration
- Unit level testing using NUnit
As a Software Developer in Test, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Meeting with Scrum teams, completing white box level testing, validating new builds, and developing test cases
- Structuring coding around APIs
- Developing new testing strategies in an agile environment to catch issues before showing up on defect counts
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews pretty urgently, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.