This is an exceptional opportunity for you to join a very successful global pharmaceutical company who develop and commercialise bio-pharmaceuticals for rare diseases. You will be working alongside an expanding team of 12 (cross-functioning) using best practises to ensure the drive and need to better the Company.
Company information-Working as a shipping specialist in this state of the art global trading pharmaceutical company, based in Cork you will be working on a busy and growing site, with over 300 people on site this opportunity offers huge career and development opportunities.
- Co-ordination and execute non -GMP product, sample and other shipments globally and within the EU.
- Co-ordinate and execute commercial and clinical product shipments both Global and Within the EU.
- Create and maintain shipping SOs, to ensure inspection readiness is always sustained.
- Develop the profile of shipping function on site with internal and external stakeholder.
- Participate in the selection of carrier selection and management of on site shipping process.
- Perform all shipping transactions in the Oracle ERP systems.
- Prepare all shipping documentations for the movement of product in and out of manufacturing and distribution hubs.
- Communicate cross functionally to ensure all processes are operating effectively and there are no delays in product availability.
- Be fully Patient and customer focused.
- Must be agile and flexible and be able to deal with changing priorities.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Exel.
Education and Experience.
- A minimum of an Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in logistics/supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3 years direct international logistics experience including emerging markets is essential.
- Broad experience in working with freight forwarders, air/inland carriers, warehouse personnel and internal departments across the end-to-end Supply Chain.
- Cold chain experience required.
- Experience of Oracle would be beneficial but ERP system competency is essential.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales