Senior Test Engineer
- US$30 - US$45 per hour + Benefits, 401k
- Indiana, USA
- Quality Assurance (QA), R&D, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
This position is wihtin the Product Development. They are doing testing to show user needs are met and fulfilled. Verification requires physical testing and protocols.
Responsible for test method development, planning of V&V tests. Creating, designing fixtures. Developing investigational tests, running test method validations.
- Good technical writing skills- protocols and reports
- ISO standards understanding (standard- 60601-1: not a must have but definitely a BONUS or ISO 17025 experience)
- Mechanical engineer, test engineer, biomedical engineer
- Expertise in Fixture design, drawing, test set up, assembly (CAD experience)
- Analysis experience of data
- Coordination experience
- MATLAB experience and running this
Responsible for/Day to Day:
- This person will be responsible for attending meetings- system level meetings, meetings with individual sub teams and taking that groups overall test needs
- Working with a development engineer in writing protocols to certain standards
- Responsible for performing tests in the test lab. Will be trained on running the robot for the team
- Performing TMV
- Overall planning/tracking v&v tests
- Creating/design fixtures and if there are any instruments or additional things outside robots are needed- tracking that
- Report will be written and final V&V test report will be written and uploaded to the system
- Various amount of testing to show the user needs are being met
- Verification testing requires physical testing, protocols written for that
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.