Senior Systems Engineer - Permanent - Singapore - Medical Device
Are you interested in working for a small start-up company that are close to product launch? They have exciting growth plans too so plenty of opportunity for career development and stock options available too.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Manage the design, development and technical problem solving of products
- Ensuring the completeness and quality of the associated design controls and documentation
- Investigates and defines systems engineering requirements for features, and facilitates their transition into the project.
- Coordinates with management and the engineering teams to create test plans, procedures and reports, and perform verification and validation against requirements.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be / have:
- Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent areas
- Industry experience in a regulated industry such as medical device, defense, or automotive
- Experience with Design Control procedures and requirements engineering.
- Strong track record of technical leadership and working in cross-functional teams.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017