Role: Senior Sterilisation Engineer
You will join a large global business involved in the manufacturing of medical devices. The company has facilities across the globe and employs a multitude of employees with a variety of experience, perspective and backgrounds. These professionals come together to generate new and innovative ideas to develop and build medical devices.
As a senior sterilisation engineer, you are principally responsible for the management of the sterilisation programme at the company.
Your day will consist of:
- Managing the sterilisation programme including validating contract sterilisation
- Operating as part of the sterilisation team as well as leading the team
- Responsibility for sterilisation enquiries in relation to internal and external audits
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of documents associated with Quality
- Considering the companies code of conduct in all aspects of tasks carried out for the business
- Implementing product analysis against microbiology standards
- Third Level Qualification in Microbiology
- 5 year's experience in similar role (5 year's experience with third level science qualification will be reviewed)
- Knowledge of bio-compatibility desirable
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of a regulated industry that includes GMP, GDP, GLP
- Thorough knowledge of Medical Device Industry standards: ISO10993, EN550, EN ISO 11135-1 and 11737-1.
- Self-motivated and energetic team-player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to travel with company when required
Want to know more? Don't miss out and get in contact today to discuss this opportunity further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales