Senior Requirements Software Engineer, München
- €60000 - €80000 per annum
- München, Bayern
- Medical Devices, Digital Health , IT, Engineering, R&D, User Experience, Software Testing , Test and Verification , Testing
I am partnering with an industry leading Medical Device organization to secure a Senior Requirements Engineer Software, who will be based on site in Munich (Germany).
The Senior Requirements Engineer Software will be responsible for the analysis of product requirements and the transfer into software requirements as well as gathering and agreeing upon SW requirements with internal stakeholders.
Are you interested in being responsible for the managing of external development partners (software/ firmware)?
The successful Senior Requirements Engineer Software, will also strongly be involved in the implementation of automated tests.
Are you interested to improve of Requirements Management, Continuous Integration, Devops infrastructure and process?
Your skill set:
- Study in informatics, science, technology or engineering
- Relevant work experience as Requirements Engineer in a software related field or SW-Engineer with Requirements Engineering experience
- Experience in regulated industries (preferably Medical Devices) or Functional Safety is an advantage. Experience with some of the following topics: GUIs, application development, Software Product Lines, firmware, databases, UML
- Experience with Requirements Tools (e.g. PTC Integrity)
- IREB- or CPRE-Certification would be an advantage
- German and English fluent in spoken and written
This a permanent job to be based in MUNICH, GERMANY.
For questions please call or email me (Real Life Sciences, ++49 69 264 898 007.