We are looking for an experienced, proactive and determined individual to manage large developments independently.
Location: Canary Wharf
Contract length: 6 months initially, can extend to 12/18 months
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Pay rate: £350-£400 (Flexible for the right candidate)
Start date: ASAP
- Commercial Awareness
- High end residential development
- At least 5 years' experience in brownfield development
- Experience of package accounts from procurement to final account
- Professional approach required to meet programme delivery
- Cost control skills and experience of change management
- Good computer skills
If you want a new challenge, in an ever growing, ever forward moving company, then this could be the job for you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales