Senior Quantity Surveyor - New Homes Project
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor - 6 months contract initially
A client of ours has asked me to find them a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a large-scale new homes construction project in the local area for a minimum duration of 6 months.
Our client is a high profile residential developer and is looking for someone who can start immediately, our client has specially asked for Senior Quantity Surveyors with residential development experience (new homes) with at least 3-5 years experience.
- Must have new homes and residential development background experience
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Site based construction experience
- Have started projects from procurement to completion ideally
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- The ability to write clear and precise reports to management
- Negotiation and team work skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site
If you feel that you have the experience and is available immediately, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV along with your day rate requirements.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales