Senior Quality Systems Manager
- Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
My client are a medical device company based in Cork, a forefront company in their field. They are based in Cork City and have over 450 professionals here. They've been in Ireland over 25 years and their products touch the lives of more than 260 million patients yearly.
An opportunity has come up within the company as Senior Quality Systems Manager. You'd report to the Head of Quality and you will manage the quality systems and documentation team. You will be responsible for the compliance of operations in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate expectations at the Cork site.
Some of your day-to-day will include:
- Ensure QMS compliance with the appropriate internal and external regulatory requirements
- Lead audit preparation activities for the site and actively participate in external audits
- Overall responsibility for Non-conformances, CAPA system, Internal Audit program, Management Review, Documentation and associated key facility metrics.
- Member of the Site Operational Leadership team involving collaborating with multiple departments to deliver onsite strategic targets and objectives.
- Drive and enhance a compliance culture throughout the site.
- Represent the site at corporate discussions relating to new and evolving Quality System requirements.
You have experience as a QA / Quality Systems Manager within the medical device industry and can embed a culture of compliance and quality standards across the company. You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality or relevant Science discipline (level 8). At least 3 years of your work in quality has been at supervisory/management level within the medical device industry.
Permanent contract, excellent benefits package and competitive salary (depends on experience & qualifications; discussed further with application).
*EU passport / Stamp 4 Visa; essential for consideration.
Interested in becoming Senior Quality Systems Manager in Cork? Want to discuss further? If you meet the above requirements and want to discuss further, apply with your current CV for consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales