Are you ambitious and interested in working in the Quality team of a growing pharmaceutical organisation with a global presence?
Are you seeking to further your career with continued professional development?
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects? If you are answering yes, then this role could be for you! The company have ambitious plans and have an exciting opportunity for a permanent, full time Senior Quality Manager based at our Dublin office.
A global biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives through commercialising quality, innovative medicines prescribed by primary care physicians, specialists and those who treat patients with rare diseases.
The company markets a portfolio of medicines through its orphan, primary care and rheumatology business units. The company's global headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. The company also has offices in the US and Europe.
The Senior Manager is responsible for supporting quality operational activities for specific product portfolios within an assigned business unit. They will support the representation, communication and management of quality issues with internal partners, (including but not limited to business unit, technical operations, supply chain and R&D) and external partners (including but not limited to CMOs and 3rd party laboratories). The successful candidate will also support and execute quality operational, strategic and team goals for their product portfolio and personnel in order to assure the highest quality standards and regulatory compliance.
- Lead quality for product portfolio to internal partners.
- Lead QA oversight at CMOs and 3rd Party Labs.
- Drive and execution of in-process monitoring, investigations, change controls, CAPAs, and process validation.
- Lead and communicate risks to product, supply, patients, or business, propose solutions, escalate and communicate in an appropriate and timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent required.
- 5+ years pharmaceutical experience with at least 3 years in a QA/QC position supporting pharmaceutical production and/or testing.
- Expertise in pharmaceutical product quality.
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external partners.
This role requires good judgement and strong initiative. You need to have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to strict deadlines. You should have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The company offers a market lead salary and benefits package and open and collaborative culture where innovation is encouraged and employees are trusted in the flexible work environment.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please contact me for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales