Senior Quality Engineer
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer that has extensive experience in the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Senior Quality Engineer. This Senior Quality Engineer will step into an immediate leadership role where they are able to lead and mentor junior engineers.
Among others, the Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting CAPA in process and product Quality
- Ability to apply Risk Management tools effectively
- Perform all facets of design assurance and planning
- Demonstrate knowledge of DOE
- Assist in supplier improvement efforts
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10 years quality experience with 6 in the medical device industry
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Senior Quality Engineer will have a leadership role within the Quality Assurance department and be able to lead cross-functional projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send apply directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.