Senior Quality Engineer
I am looking for a Senior Quality Engineer for a large international client in the medical devices industry located in Limburg. In this role you will report to the QA Manager. In case of absence, you will delegate for the QA Manager.
- You ensure that the quality management system is in compliance with international regulations;
- You provide the organization with advices within the scope of the quality management system and subjects related to quality assurance;
- You will make essential contributions to both internal and external audits. Furthermore you will support supplier audits;
- You will actively focus on improving quality aspects and the quality management system by identifying trends and opportunities and analyzing the quality processes and management system;
- You will lead projects with the goal to improve quality processes;
- When it comes to projects (such as new product categories) you will be responsible for the management of QA aspects.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a highly regulated environment;
- Experience as a senior, supervisor or manager and you have managed at least one employee;
- You have experience with ISO13485 and knowledge of 21 CFR 820;
- You have experience with implementing quality systems;
- You have experience with supplier quality engineering (such as selecting, auditing and monitoring suppliers);
- You have experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device packaging and labelling environment. You are aware of relevant best practices related to controlling processes.
Ideally you have
- Work experience in Logistics/Distributions;
- A good command of the English language;
- Lean Six Sigma experience and knowledge;
- Understanding of SAP;
Are you the Senior Quality Engineer I am looking for? Please contact Joey Wielkens on the number 020-5221577 or send an e-mail to j.wielkens @ realstaffing.com