Senior Customer Operations Coordinator
I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge who are looking for a Senior Customer Service Coordinator with experience in Logistics and Customer Service.
- Execute the customer service operations, covering order management, invoicing and receipt, and customer service for export distribution of products to the LAM region, to achieve agreed customer service levels and budgets.
- Execute the supplier operations where relevant, covering order management, invoicing and receipt and ERP system transactions.
- Efficiently manage and communicate order status and highlight risks and issues to the relevant stakeholders in the LAM region.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain and Logistics teams to implement policies and processes that support the overall strategies to manage the customer service operations effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of working in a logistics/customer service role.
- Experience of leading customer/supplier meetings.
- Experience of working with differing cultures, organisations and international locations.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch as soon as possible!
Closing date for applications: Thurs 2nd May!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales