Senior Materials Planner
- Quality & Supply Chain
Ireland's leading biotech company are now expanding their Supply Chain team and are are looking for a Senior Materials Planner to join them at their growing site in Raheen, Co Limerick. This site is in production at the moment and when finished, it will be the largest-scale bulk-biologics production facility in Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is leading the way in innovation in the Biotech Industry in Europe.
The Senior Materials Planner:
- Review/analyses raw material inventory levels for assigned raw material items to maintain inventory strategy objectives relative to manufacturing plan and Inventory requirements.
- Create Purchase Order Requisitions and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production and supporting Departments' demands.
- Strengthen relationship with key suppliers; develop stocking programs and/or vendor managed inventory to maintain security of supply where necessary. Communicate requirements through forecasting methods and one on one supplier site visits.
- Work with cross-functional team on enhancement of Planning development, Planning strategies and execution methods to ensure effective and disciplined planning of Materials to meet requirements.
- Maintain ERP system planning parameters and attributes accurately.
- Review documents such as production schedules materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Confer with QA/QC/Manufacturing/Procurement to understand material disposition, acquisition, and expedites.
Education and Experience:
* Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field with a minimum of 6 years of experience in raw material planning or buyer/planner, including experience utilizing ERP or Enterprise Software experience.
* Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
* Working knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems advantageous.
* Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology knowledge advantageous.
* APICS or other related purchasing certifications advantageous.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales