Some of your day-to-day will include:
- Work with/lead internal cross-functional teams and contract manufacturers or design firms to ensure system design, architecture, and verification/validation meets design input.
- Evaluate external technologies and strategically identifies opportunities to implement them
- Serve as a key communicator from the customer to the design team.
- Project Management; Creates, drives, communicates & executes project plans, tasks and deliverables. Manages time to meet project deadlines
- Developing processes, materials and solutions through in house and out of house development paths. Ensure design meets company's expectations in terms of quality, cost and time.
- Using structured problem-solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions
- Reviewing and assessing designs and processes for potential patent opportunities.
- Building Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Leading and providing technical guidance to colleagues
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales