Are you looking to join a growing Medical Device Manufacturing company? Well, look no further! Real Staffing is proud to be working alongside an innovative company as they are seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to join their product development group. This is a 6+ month contract with high probability of extension or conversion to full-time. The Manufacturing Engineer will be working on a team that manufactures physical products that are typically drug delivery devices.
- Plan and design manufacturing processes
- Analyzing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods and work fore utilization
- Develop and implement "Manumation" and "Automation"
- Determine parts and tools needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or related field
- Medical Device experience is a must have
- Experience with IQ,OQ,PQ validations (writing and executing)
- Product design or product manufacturing experience
Overall, this is an exciting opportunity to have a hand in the full assembly of a product and work with a collaborative team. If this is something you are interested in learning more about, please apply below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.