Currently I am looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician for a pharmaceutical company in Breda.
You will lead a small group of engineers / technical professionals delivering a technical service requiring you to apply knowledge and experience of engineering principles to a broad variety of assignments. Principally you will develop technical solutions to complex problems, while supervising, coordinating and reviewing the work of others.
- Carry out fault investigation and problem analysis for maintenance related issues, identify alternative solutions, prepare proposals for modifications or improvements and execute/trial as necessary
- Provide input at various project stages to review maintainability be involved in new equipment installation and accept handover from project teams to maintenance.
- Check technical content of handover documentation and ensure PM system is updated.
- Administer control and develop PM System, provide technical input for developing PM's and for other maintenance aspects of maintenance documentation; assisting with equipment/process fault identification and improvements.
- Administer and control planned maintenance systems ensuring work orders are issued, completed and returned on time, running reports, analysing trends and issuing proactive worksheets.
- Provide technical input into preparation and issue of SOP's; corrective action tracking; operation and maintenance manuals. Assist with preparation and co-ordination of shutdown activities, supervise and review activity schedules and produce summary reports Conduct area self assessment and implement corrective actions, evaluate new equipment/processes for safety issues related to maintenance functions.
- Conduct departmental risk assessment in conjunction with the EHS department. Participation in "call-out system" to cover Engineering response (out of normal hours) supervision of weekend maintenance activities and deputising for the maintenance manager as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
- Significant relevant work experience within operations/manufacturing environment
- Direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA)
- Established expertise in multiple areas of engineering technology.
- Preferred Qualifications Ability to provide solutions to a large variety of technical problems of moderate to large complexity and scope.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis tools' and appreciation for project cost development
Demonstrated Skills in the following areas:
- Negotiation, persuasion and facilitation.
- Written communication including technical writing.
Team leadership skills:
Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution across permanent and contract staff.
Are you the Senior Maintenance Technician I am looking for? Please contact me: n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com or by phone: 020 522 15 88.