Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- City of London, London
***MUST HAVE PREVIOUS HOUSING EXPERIENCE***
One of My clients who is a G15 Housing Association is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team, WHO MUST HAVE PREVIOUS HOUSING EXPERIENCE. as they are going through a large scale transformation across the organisation. They have a number of exciting projects up and coming, to improve the way people work and how tenants can request/access information from the organisation.
As Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Prepare and maintain operational documentation for use across the business.
- Report directly to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Plan and implement maintenance and installation work, ensuring the business remains operational throughout.
- Identify operational problems and contribute towards their resolution, checking that they are managed in accordance with agreed standards and procedures .
- Provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
- Find solutions and provide advice on infrastructure queries to our internal customers via service management system.
Required Skill Set:
- Proven working knowledge with Microsoft / VMware/ Citrix / Azure and O365 products or the majority of these.
- Proven and clearly demonstrable experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical issues within business processes, recommending solutions for these.
- Desirably working within a ITIL IT Environment or an ITIL qualification
- Previous Unified Comm project work.
- A good understanding of Cyber Essentials.
- A certified networking and applications knowledge
- Proven and clearly demonstrable experience in delivering IT based projects using a structured methodology.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales