Senior Executive: Quality Training Compliance
Real Staffing is looking for a Senior Executive: Quality Training Compliance for a Global Medical Device MNC based in Singapore.
- Managing the Manufacturing site training systems to ensure that all learning expectations are met.
- Acting as the system owner for site training policy to implement training strategies that are effective.
- Identifying issues and improvement opportunities to maintain an efficient training management system.
- Facilitating GMP induction and annual refresher training.
Essential Requirements include:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Engineering.
- 5 years of experience related to learning and development in the Life Science industry.
- Exposure to Quality Systems in GMP environment.
If you meet the essential requirements for this position, please send your latest CV through the link provided or call Hannah Brown at +65 6871 4700 for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Hannah Brown - R1659044
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017