I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical company who are growing rapidly and looking to add a Senior Demand Planner as a result.
It is a well-established company with a wide range of products and an exiting pipeline of new ones coming through.
- Ensure statistical forecasts are produced each month during the monthly planning cycle and all market intelligence is gathered and reflected
- Collect past/future demand inputs (distribution gains/losses, price changes, new/discontinued products, promotion plans, etc.) from Sales and Marketing and forecast/model their impacts on demand.
- Ensure demand forecast is shared/received in the format, level of detail, and timing required by all customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions
- Influence and collaborate with key partners in marketing, sales (field sales, corporate sales managers and directors), and finance and address input gaps
- Work with Business Unit leadership to generate a consensus demand plan
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Project Manager (SRM/PM), ensuring planned product launches are included in the forecasting process, scenario planning is completed as required, and launch volume orders are created at the agreed quantities.
- Work with various cross functional teams on projects such as new product launches, line extensions, product discontinuations, etc. Demonstrate sound business decision-making, aligned with company goals.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain the accuracy of the planning parameters and master data
- Educated to degree level, or demonstrate suitable level of experience.
- Experience of working in Demand Management at a regional level with multiple end customers.
- Demand forecasting and planning system experience.
- Customer Relationship building.
- Good level of knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of working in an S&OP process.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself or to someone you know, don't hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales