Senior Clinical Trial Manager
- Pharma & Biotech
Senior Clinical Study Manager
A global biotechnology company situated in Pennsylvania is seeking to hire a Senior Clinical Study Manager for a 12-month contract. This company prides themselves as being one of the early pioneers in the industry, creating and developing new technologies within the life sciences.
The Senior Clinical Study Manager will be responsible for: 1) creating and driving the study level timelines. 2) Developing and managing the study budget. 3) Leading vendor selection and lead vendor meetings. 4) Provide oversight to the Trial Master File (TMF) & perform periodic audits. 5) Ensure prior reporting of key study performance information, including: study start-up metrics, enrollment, data collection timelines & quality.
Location: Greater Philadelphia area
Duration: 12-month contract (opportunity for FTE)
Compensation: negotiable & competitive
- Education Requirement: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the life/health sciences, will consider RN or certifications based experience.
- Must have 4-6 years of prior experience of trial and/or study management.
- Must have prior Immunology therapeutic area experience, late phase is highly desired.
- Remote flexibility up to 3 days per week.
- Extensive knowledge of ICH & GCP guidelines.
- Must have advanced proficiency of Microsoft Project.
- Domestic & international travel dependent on project needs.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.