Looking for a collaborative scientist who has expertise in DNA damage and repair or cell cycle areas to contribute to drug discovery and development.
- Participate in target validation and transnational research projects focusing on targeting DNA damage and repair pathways.
- Effectively interact with cross-functional lines.
- Contribute to identification of combinatorial therapeutic regimens for cancer treatment in vitro methods and animal models.
- Ability to present cell biology mechanism of action studies.
- Strong laboratory background to design and conduct experiments.
*Top candidates will have extensive experience of functional genomic screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.