Sales & Marketing Director
- ¥14000000 - ¥16000000 per annum + competitive
- Tokyo, Japan
- Sales & Marketing
<About the company>
As a renowned biopharmaceutical company, they specialise in reproductive medicine and women's health, and they are passionate about making a difference to people's health and quality of life through their work in several specialty areas.
The company believes in the value of R&D investment of innovative and tailor-made healthcare solutions to help mothers and babies.
With more than 60 years of history, the company now employs more than 6000 people worldwide, has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
In the role of a Sales & Marketing Director, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of talented individuals where you will be responsible for the phrasing and implementation of marketing strategy for particular market sub-segments.
As a Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for strengthening the market positions of accounted products, as well as the analysis of relevant sub-segments and identification of market changes and trends. In addition, you will monitor and if necessarfy, modify marketing strategies of the sub-segments, and perform detailed sales planning (SKU-Planning) in collaboration with the unit.
- Stakeholder management liaising closely with Head MSL, HEOR and Head Network Management
- Project Management
- Identification, analysis, evaluation and implementation of Business Development opportunities
- Training new employees on product information in unit marketing/sales in cooperation with the Medical team
- Represent the company in national and international boards as well as marketing events
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package
- Great career opportunity in sales planning, marketing, KOL management and business development
- Business or natural scientific academic studies or related majors
- At least 3 years of job experience as Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager OR at least 5 years of job experience as Product Manager (with experience in at least 2 or 3 products)
- Sales experience
- Good marketing skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Business fluent English (written & spoken)
- Experience in medical & healthcare politics
- Proven success in project planning & project management
KEY WORDS: マーケティング、ディレクター, 小児科、泌尿器科、プロジェクト, 事業開発、東京
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja