Research Associate, Formulations
A flourishing Research and Development company based in the Greater Boston Area is actively seeking a highly-motivated Research Associate to join their Formulations Team. The ideal candidate will collaborate with the company's R&D Team to ultimately develop a cell-free bioprocessing platform. Exceptional technical, organizational, and collaborative skills as well as an intrinsic motivation to excel is are essential.
- Design, prepare, purify and analyze mRNA formulations
- Manage lab supplies such as chemicals and glassware
- Present written and oral summaries of results
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, or related field
- Proven expertise in designing and developing LNP formulations (micelles, liposomes, nanoparticles, emulsions is a plus)
- Hands-on experience in using Nanoassemblr is a plus
- Experience in the purification of mRNA formulations (Tangential flow filtration)
- Background in formulation analytics (DLS, zeta potential, UV-Vis and fluorescence spectrophotometry)
- Expertise in the handling of RNA as well as understanding of RNA-related analytics (RiboGreen assay, gel electrophoresis)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven experience excelling in a team environment
- Superb oral and written communication skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.