Global CRO/Contract Research Organization is looking to engage a Sr. Medical Writer with potential to convert to perm.
Duration: 6 month, temp to hire
Location: work from home
- The ideal candidate will have around 3-5 years of experience.
- They are looking for candidates with a minimum combination of 36 CSR+ protocols.
- They need to be sure that the writer is comfortable with heavy volume regarding protocols and CSRs.
- Please note: There is opportunity for career growth and mobility within this team. ie, the need for senior writing, senior mentoring, senior reviews, and even managerial tasks such as attending potential bid defense and client facing work.
- The team is handling very challenging work such as Ib/2a early development designs involving efficacy endpoints, as well as some very large studies i.e vaccines.
- They are in need of writers who are proactive and take accountability for their work. He/She should be comfortable working on a homebased team and available to work core business hours dedicated to them.
- This writer will be client facing.
- Prior CRO experience is a key component to success for this role.
Specific experience required:
- CSR (clinical study report) early development study designs; Ib/2a patient-population experience a plus
- Protocol development/early development study designs; Ib/2a patient-population experience a plus
- project management skills
- decision-making and prioritization skills
- communication and business posturing
- Needs to be available during core business hours
- Senior level experience report writing and protocol development 8. Experience serving team with peer review
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.