Role: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Contract: An initial 3 month hourly rate contract (part time)
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to join an international medical company, on a part time basis, and be part of a brilliant team of highly skilled Regulatory Affairs Specialists.
The company are located in Galway, and specialise in the manufacture of minimally invasive devices. They have developed innovative technologies to ensure the improvement of their products, and are working on manufacturing next generation products.
- Preparation of vigilance and safety reports.
- Monitoring of clinical reports.
- Interaction with competent authorities.
- Preparation of technical files.
- Assisting the regulatory team in ensuring compliance.
- 3 years' experience within a Regulatory role with a focus of vigilance and safety reporting.
- Understanding of regulatory processes and protocols.
- Experience working within clinical evaluations.
- Technical, clinical and medical writing experience.
- An in depth understanding of the clinical fields.
- CE marking experience is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join an exceptional medical device company, on a part time basis.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales