Real Staffing Group is supporting the recruitment of Regional Key User and Digital Enabler Asia to be based in Singapore for a global leading Pharmaceutical MNC.
The Regional Key User and Digital Enabler is responsible for professional usage and setup of Supply Chain Management Systems and process including master data in all countries of Regional Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and oversee the supply chain planning and executions systems and processes
- Oversee, monitor and ensure the quality of master data, transactional data and system interfaces. Reinforce regular data cleansing efforts.
- Act as first point of contact for End Users (Forecast Managers and local Supply Manager) and local key users
- Provide A-Level support for end users
- Contract to B-Level Support
- Ensure on boarding and training of new end users and continuous training of existing users;
- Process and System Change Management
- Represent end users in PH key user community
- Be regional contact for projects
- Be the discussion partner for the sales affiliates and RDC on supply chain system and process.
- Digital Agenda
- Support fostering of Digital Enablers in Asia. (e.g. working towards creating Digital mind set and skills)
- Keep the SCM community Asia up to date with tools through effective training
- Ensure cyber security and It compliance
- Identify innovation opportunities in RSCM Asia and the country SCM functions, prioritise and submit to innovation programs or opportunities.
Key working relationships:
- Forecast Managers and local Supply manager in the countries of Regional Asia
- Local Supply chain
- Functional reporting line
- 3rd party service providers
- Global Master Data Governance
- Global system and process teams
- Other regional key users
- Good knowledge on Pharmaceutical Business process
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience in APO, P2R, P4S and other modules
- Proven interest in IT, SAP, analytics and innovation
- Experience in emerging digital technologies (RPA, Block chain, AI, IoT)
- Strong team player
- Strength in trouble shooting
- Mobility (based in Singapore, but requires to travel regularly within the region
- Lateral leadership skills in cross functional environment
If you have the skill-sets and experience needed and looking to propel your career forward, this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
- A diverse working culture
- Career Development and Progression
- Development Dialogue (flexibility and mobility across countries)
To apply, please get in touch with Sharlyn Soh at s.sharlyn(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
EA Personnel No. R1879999
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017