Regional IT Lead
- Singapore, Singapore
The Regional IT Lead will be the regional IT owner of Veeva Vault - a global system for scientific, medical and promotional content management. He/ she will understand the business processes and requirements to work closely with global IT team to solution new functionalities and to optimize existing capabilities. The IT Lead must have a good knowledge of Veeva Vault technology used to meet the business requirements. This individual will also partner with various IT teams to understand full picture on the integration with other systems. This individual will ensure the Agile methodology is the primary option for delivering solutions.
Reporting to Director, you will be accountable for the following-
- Work as technical application owner of Veeva Vault (content management/approval system) for ASPAC
- Work with global team representing ASPAC business needs and attend global governance meetings
- Understand the business's needs and make the outcome
- Collaborate with various IT teams, especially with customer engagement and data analytics IT teams, Country Business Technology teams and IT shared service team to deploy the solutions for business needs.
- Understand and anticipate the business's needs and align on priorities of functionality to be built and which are to be backlogged based on capacity, complexity, risks, and business value.
- Communicates with the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma Holder with 5 years of experience in functionalities associated with Veeva Vault
- Strong abilities to present and communicate with the global team to deliver the ASPAC requirements in Veeva Vault including the integration on multichannel marketing
- Ability to leverage problem solving skills in making decisions and provide recommendation
- Excellent business acumen and a fast learner
- Technical knowledge of Veeva Vault & CRM (a plus)
- Industry/ business knowledge of life sciences or pharmaceutical will be an added advantage
- Understanding of the Agile development methodology and how to leverage it to deliver the solutions and functionality
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017