Location: Central London
Length: 3-6 Months (extensions likely)
Rate: £475-525 - daily
My client is seeking to hire a strong Mobile App developer with commercial experience in React Native.
You will be working in a fully integrated technical team who are responsible for building out the underlying architecture and front end element of the app and defining the architecture, and making recommendations.
Most of the work will be using the Agile PM framework, but you need to be more than just a developer, you need to be able to help everyone understand the big picture and help to drive the entire solution ensuring that everyone has a great experience so keeping the customer at the heart of all you do. They are investing heavily in this project and looking to improve and ensure successful delivery.
- Can elucidate the innovations that React introduced to Web and Mobile development.
- Has experience in native iOS and/or Android development with detailed knowledge of platform features and app/play store deployment.
- Familiar with React best practices surrounding state management, component design and functional programming paradigms.
- Deep understanding of Redux.
- Exposure to Relay or Apollo. Built apps that connect to RESTful APIs and can describe the
- Ability to identify the core UI design concepts and principles as outlined in the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android's Material design and when to apply them.
- Functioned within a cross-functional team and demonstrated effective collaboration with visual and UX designers.
- Can describe the benefits and pitfalls of Agile software development as learned from experience
- Strives for clean code and high quality software through the practice of techniques such as BDD and TDD.
Experience working in Financial Services is preferred, but not essential.
Why work for this client?
This the chance to work with one of the leading digital agencies in Central London with a strong brand reputation. Having a well-known company like this on your CV will make you stand out from the crowd
This is the inception of a large project, the scope of the work is huge and there will likely be renewals for this project.
There is huge potential for this project to go until September and they are looking to do first initial interviews this week.
Please reply with an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales