I am working with a leading global Medical Device manufacturer based in the West of Ireland. They are a family owned company, and a leader in infusion therapy and pain management. They manufactures devices to improve patient safety.
They're currently in a growth phase & looking to expand due to a growing product portfolio. They are currently looking to hire a R&D Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
Role: R&D Engineer
Contract Length: Initial 6 month contract
As an R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for addressing risk management requirements for new & existing products. In this role, you will work alongside the product development team, providing coaching & training regarding risk management process.
* Address risk management requirements/assessments for new & existing products
* Develop & implement risk tools to identify & reduce risk
* Develop analysis for new/legacy products
* Provide training for product development teams
* Analyse & investigate products to continuously improve overall product quality
* Level 7 Qualification or Diploma in Science/Engineering
* 5+ years working in a medical device environment
* Knowledge of medical device quality standards & guidance documents
* Good computer skills including MS Office, Excel & Word
* Problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales