Quality Technician I
- US$20 - US$25 per hour
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance
Are you a self-starter interested in working with a multitude of unique products? Are you interested in playing a key role within a rapidly growing company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, leading innovative privately held company that offers custom development and manufacturing solution for various industries, such as medical device, is actively searching for a Quality Technician I to join its team in St. Paul, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and pay is $20-$25 per hour. They are looking for a Quality Technician I to perform visual and dimensional inspections using visual standards and inspection tools including programmable coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Perform first piece and product inspections as necessary for Value Streams.
- Tracking of items within the calibration system and coordinating outside calibration of measuring and test instrumentation and or conducting internal documentation audits.
- Identifies process/product discrepancies and communicates them through the non-conformance procedure.
- Perform evaluation of returned goods to verify integrity as requested by the Material Review Board (MRB).
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector or Quality Technician
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 regulated environment, such as Medical Device, DoD, Aerospace, or Electronics
- Knowledge in basic metrology, blueprint reading, and GD&T quality systems
- Experience with CMM, visual comparators, and other inspection equipment operation
The Quality Technician I is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and St. Paul, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.