My client are a global contract logistics service provider for customers from a wide variety of sectors including the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Technology industries.
My client urgently require a team of Quality Technicians to support on a contract basis until the end of this year due to an increase in work load, this is to start immediately.
Responsible for ensuring that all Quality tasks are carried out to industry standard and all customer and legal requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Check and document the quality of product
- Reject products that fail to meet standards and specifications
- Assist with investigations relating to customer complaints
- Liaise with suppliers regarding quality of products and returns
- Assist QA Management Team with customer visits
- Adhere to agreed schedules and procedures for calibration and other specific QA tasks
- Maintain a dynamic and committed team environment
- Customer focused and eye for detail
- Experience with ISO9001 Quality Systems
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal
- Microsoft Office experience
My client will require 3 experienced Quality Technicians to join the team immediately so you MUST be available to start within one week.
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in hearing more about the job please apply as soon as possible- attractive hourly rate on offer!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales