- Shannon, Clare
- Quality Assurance (QA)
A Quality Manager position has opened up with my client, a medical devices company in Shannon, Co. Clare.
My client, a medical device company in Shannon, require a Quality Manager to run their site. Reporting directly into the Quality Director, this role is very important for the site and the hiring manager is happy to consider individuals who are looking to progress to a management position rather than already have management experience.
- Determine and define quality assurance requirements from review of engineering drawings and/or specifications, industry standards, government specifications or other applicable source documents.
- Manage quality control activities related to production including incoming inspections, audits, process validations.
- Ensures compliance of quality systems to the QSR, other applicable regulations/standards, and internal procedures, including but not limited to validation.
- Ensures suppliers, contractors and consultants performing systems work related to quality systems comply with regulations, standards, and internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and administer effective data collection and reporting system to meet regulatory requirements and management information needs.
- Provides resources, including the assignment of trained personnel for performance of work and assessment activities to meet requirements.
- Develop direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks, applying progressive disciplinary action as appropriate and conducting performance reviews.
- Leading cross-functional teams in product and process development.
Your Experience/ Qualifications
- Degree in Manufacturing or Quality Engineering discipline, or
- Bachelor's degree in another field plus a minimum of 5 or more years' experience in a quality engineering or regulatory compliance role.
- Suitable people management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Quality System Regulation and Associated regulations and standards.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales